Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1987 St Tropez need to replace guages

Discussion of radars, GPS, autopilots, fish finders, stereos and TV's. Also iPad and other mobile navigation devices.

Topic author
jpnova70
Vessel Info: 1987 Wellcraft 32 St. Tropez twin 5.7l 260hp

1987 St Tropez need to replace guages

Postby jpnova70 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:03 am

Where can i buy replacemnet guages for this boat?

Billm
Vessel Info: 87 st.tropez

Re: 1987 St Tropez need to replace guages

Postby Billm » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:25 pm

Great Lakes skipper still sells some of the original gauges that came with the boat. Otherwise there are numerous black teleflex gauges that will look a little different but will fit right in. If your sychnronizer gauge needle is bouncing around, it may be the module that is a black round object behind the gauges. They are readily available. Be careful when removing the gauge panel. It is very brittle and there are no replacements.

LastCall1984
Vessel Info: 1984 Wellcraft Express Cruiser 3100

Postby LastCall1984 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:57 am

1984 Express Cruiser 3100 here. Basically the same boat but 3 years older. I've got some gauges that are not working properly, (namely starboard fuel) and am looking into where to find and how to replace! Any advice appreciated

ddodgen@comcast.net
Vessel Info: 2002 Wellcraft Martinique 3700

Postby ddodgen@comcast.net » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:09 pm

if you have the old guages and they are FARIA BEEDE you can send it to them for repair. I had one of mine repaired for $75 and it came back good as new

Return to “Electronics & Navigation”