Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1995 Wellcraft Martinique 3200 Speaker Replacement

Discussion of radars, GPS, autopilots, fish finders, stereos and TV's. Also iPad and other mobile navigation devices.

Topic author
greatlakesboating
Vessel Info: 1995 Wellcraft Martinique 3200

1995 Wellcraft Martinique 3200 Speaker Replacement

Postby greatlakesboating » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Replacing the speakers on my 1995 Wellcraft Martinique 3200. The two speakers in the cabin are behind this upholstery type material. It seems like it would just pop off like the the cubbies, etc but after apply some pressure it wasn't budging. Does anyone know for sure how the speaker panels in the cabin come off? I can apply some stronger pressure but I didn't want to break it if that wasn't how the panel came off. Thanks for your help guys!

Riverboatin
Vessel Info: 94 Wellcraft Martinique 3200
Twin Crusader XL 350s

Re: 1995 Wellcraft Martinique 3200 Speaker Replacement

Postby Riverboatin » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:22 pm

I do not know - but I will be watching for an answer!

Return to “Electronics & Navigation”