Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Wellcraft Martinique amplifiers?

Discussion of radars, GPS, autopilots, fish finders, stereos and TV's. Also iPad and other mobile navigation devices.

Topic author
Gsmith88
Vessel Info: 2000 wellcraft Martinique

Wellcraft Martinique amplifiers?

Postby Gsmith88 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:53 pm

Hey guys new member here. I have a 2000 wellcraft Martinique 370 and I can't seem to locate the stereo amps. Iv looked everywhere , I think.

When I flip my subwoofer switch on the panel it trips my battery charger off and my subwoofer is cutting in and out. Changed subwoofer out and still cutting in and out and tripped the breaker for battery charger again. I'm thinking the amplifier needs to be replaced but I cannot locate it if my life depended on it.

Thanks for any help !

Wess
Vessel Info: 2002 Martinique 3300

Re: Wellcraft Martinique amplifiers?

Postby Wess » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:33 pm

I just put a new system in my 02 Martinique 3300. If you never found your amp, try looking in a cabinet just left of the steps into the cabin. That's where mine was mounted.

JennyMalin
Vessel Info: None yet

Postby JennyMalin » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:39 pm

Yeah its a bit hidden of which I don't understand the reason for doing so.

Postby 3700 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:35 pm

Hey guys! Can you pleaseeeee elaborate on the location a bit more?? Its driving me CRAZY the thick RCA cables (off the back of the head unit) just completely dissappear into the abyss of the boat lol! Ive done everything else all speakers, new head unit subs, ect But the amplifier onboard definitely has a bad chanel so im only getting sound out of the port side of the boat and have zero sub! please GOD someone helllllp me lol. Oddly enough this maybe the ONLY post about this on the ENTIRE INTERNET LOL

2003 3700 Martinique thanks in advance! :banghead:

Wess
Vessel Info: 2002 Martinique 3300

Postby Wess » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:16 pm

Did you find it, sorry, I haven't been on the site for awhile.

Return to “Electronics & Navigation”