Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Built in TILT tackle Boxes Fisherman

This is a place for general Wellcraft Boats discussions.

Topic author
Mikerapp
Vessel Info: 2018 262 Fisherman - Twin Yamaha 200’s

Built in TILT tackle Boxes Fisherman

Postby Mikerapp » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:22 am

I have 2018 262 Fisherman,. Starboard tackle box wont open. Port does just fine. It’s the tilt out from factory. I sense one of the plastic boxes is prohibiting it from opening. Any Suggestions?
Thanks In Advance!

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250

Re: Built in TILT tackle Boxes Fisherman

Postby CptBill » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:58 pm

Unless you can get behind it I would try something thin to slide in there or maybe a few good raps on it to try and unjam whatever is causing the problem
The older I get the better I used to be!

LMK
Vessel Info: 2003 270 Coastal
Twin 225 Yamaha

Re: Built in TILT tackle Boxes Fisherman

Postby LMK » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:53 pm

Can you see fasteners on the surround? In other words could you remove the whole box?

Return to “Wellcraft Boats Forum”