Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Nice to be aboard

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
Mikael Liljedahl
Vessel Info: Wellcraft 29 Prima, 1990

Nice to be aboard

Postby Mikael Liljedahl » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:40 am

Hi,
I'm a new member from Sweden who has a Wellcraft 29 Prima from 1990. It has been with the family for 20 years now and it's time to change the upholstery hulliner on the roof.
I found hulliner on DTL Corporation.com.

Now I wonder if any member here knows if it is silver or cream hulliner that was used as an original this year. I have contacted Wellcraft but they are new owners since 2008 so they did not know what color it was.

Best regard
Mikael Liljedahl

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P

Re: Nice to be aboard

Postby CptBill » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:26 pm

Welcome Aboard, actually there on the 2nd different owner and the only thing that was saved from the original owners was the name. Anything from 2008 and older is very hard to find original part #'s for. I would suggest going to an upholstery or ordering bulk headliner material on line (something close to original color, or not) and gluing it in
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”