Elite 222 dash switches
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:13 pm
by Presto86
Would anyone happen to have an up close picture of an Elite 222 dash. All the backlit switch indicators are missing so I’m not sure what they all run. I’ve figured out the blower, bilge and nav light switches but not sure of the rest. Thanks in advance.
Re: Elite 222 dash switches
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:31 pm
by CptBill
Try pulling the panel off and see if the wires are labeled or if there just empty switches, ( if you've done this already then just pretend I didn't post this)

Re: Elite 222 dash switches
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:52 pm
by Billm
This guide to wiring colors should help you. As a minimum, you should be able to locate the switches for anchor light, panel lights, cockpit courtesy lights, wipers and horn. The fuse block should still be labeled so maybe you can trace the wires back to the switches. There maybe corrosion on the fuse block preventing things from working. I would pull and inspect every fuse and clean the contacts.