Page 1 of 1

Hello from Lake Erie!

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:58 pm
by sloch24
I have a 2003 Wellcraft Coastal 270. I found the forum while looking for parts.

Anyone who has a 2000 to 2003 Coastal 270, please contact me. I need some pictures of a seat that's missing on my boat!

I sure hope this forum picks up. It doesn't look like there are very many repeat posters.

Image

Re: Hello from Lake Erie!

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:14 pm
by goodday
maybe you could go to boats.com and find a boat as yours or the wbo admin has posted wellcraft sites to refer to, Im on Erie west of besse, good looking boat

Re: Hello from Lake Erie!

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:38 pm
by sloch24
goodday wrote:maybe you could go to boats.com and find a boat as yours or the wbo admin has posted wellcraft sites to refer to, Im on Erie west of besse, good looking boat


Well, hello neighbor! I'm docked at Meinke West. I've been there off and on for the last 15 years. I'm not sure where I'll be next. We're moving a little further East, and might consider a marina in Port Clinton.

I've exhausted all of the Wellcraft sites. I'll checkout boats.com. I've started a thread in 3 different boating forums. The best information so far has come from thehulltruth.com. There's a guy over on glangerforum.com with a boat just like mine. I'm waiting for him to log in and check his messages. Hopefully he can at least get me some pictures.