Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New Member with Nova Spyder

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
VASpyder
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:38 am
Vessel Info: 1989 Wellcraft Nova Spyder. Twin 454 Mercruiser with Bravo One drives
Been thanked: 1 time

New Member with Nova Spyder

Postby VASpyder » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:45 am

Just wanted to introduce my self here. I have a 1989 Nova Spyder with twin 454's with bravo one drives. I have owned the boat for about 3 years and I am currently trying to restore it back to it it's original glory. The boat is already in good shape but i am trying to take it to next level. I currently have a parts boat I am slowly taking parts off of and storing. Any feedback or ideas on my boat would be greatly appreciated. Attached you will find a pic of how my boat currently looks. Look forward to hearing from everyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests