Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

I purchased a 1991 Nova 23 a couple years ago.

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
slboies
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:39 pm
Vessel Info: 1991 Nova 23. 454 engine.
Has thanked: 1 time

I purchased a 1991 Nova 23 a couple years ago.

Postby slboies » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:53 pm

Hi everyone,

I have rebuilt the engine due to age and mostly overheating problems from a corroded/ plugged transom issue. I have redone the interior. I am looking for a cuddy door lock at least to fill the hole in the door. Not really concerned about it locking although it would be nice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar

CptBill
Posts: 766
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:37 am
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin
Location: Hudson Fl
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: I purchased a 1991 Nova 23 a couple years ago.

Postby CptBill » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:57 am

Welcome Aboard, check with southco chances are it's one of there's
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests