Page 1 of 1

Hiya fellow Wellcraft owners I'm new to the group

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:39 am
by Rockkkstarrr
Hello there....I have a 1989 wellcraft Gran Sport 3400...
Looking for some parts for her...
Complete swim platform .... mine was damaged when a nasty storm decided to move the marina
Out side engine compartment blower side covers
Port side outside S.S. intake cover
Complete outside windshield to transom cabin enclosure
Inside table dinette center bed cushion
Bathroom fan
Powerful 3 or 4 bank battery charger
Trailer....
In Colorado.....thanks... :usa:

Re: Hiya fellow Wellcraft owners I'm new to the group

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:26 am
by LMK
Welcome!!!

Re: Hiya fellow Wellcraft owners I'm new to the group

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:24 pm
by CptBill
Welcome! Your going to be spending a lot of time on the www looking at marine salvage sites, Good luck