Page 1 of 1

New Owner Wellcraft Cozumel

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:44 am
by Got2strum
Hi everyone. My wife and I bought our new to us Cozumel the end of last season and are currently putting all the elbow grease into getting her spruced up. The boat sat for many years in a covered slip as a live aboard so there are many things that needed attention. The mechanicals were top priority so that we can at least use and enjoy the boat. Everything seems to be fine there finally after lots of engine room time. Now I am looking to put a new gps/chartplotter combo unit and transducer on the boat. Does anyone happen to know the dead rise on this model? I want to make sure I get the correct transducer angle. Thanks in advance for any info. In the future if I can pass any tips or tricks I’ve found along the way I will certainly do so :up:

Re: New Owner Wellcraft Cozumel

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:26 pm
by Billm
Yes, it is 16.5. But you can check it yourself if you have an iPhone. Select the measure icon and switch it to “level”.

Re: New Owner Wellcraft Cozumel

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:12 pm
by Got2strum
Thanks much! I do have an iPhone so I can check it at the exact area I’m looking to place it also. Thanks again