Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Hopeful Wellcraft Owner..

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
MarkFreeborn
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:18 pm
Vessel Info: In Search Of: 2004 Wellcraft V21 Cuddy Tournament Edition

Hopeful Wellcraft Owner..

Postby MarkFreeborn » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:21 pm

Hello everyone,

Great to e-meet you and thanks for the add to the group! I live in Victoria, BC Canada and have owned several boats over the years but never a Wellcraft. As there aren't many (if any) Wellcraft dealerships in Canada, they don't tend to show up very often for sale. I was fortunate enough to go fishing with a friend recently who has a 2005 Coastal 252 and I fell in love with it!

As I have young children, we need a boat that can be comfortable in the lake or ocean, pulling wakeboard/tube and fishing for salmon & halibut. Doing my research, I found the V21 Cuddy, which was only manufactured in 2004, making it very difficult to find. One came up for sale recently in Jensen Beach, Florida and I was speaking with the sales team/trying to schedule a survey when someone bought it directly off the lot. I don't think they had it for more than 3 days, which speaks volumes to this beauty!

Joined the group in hopes that maybe someone on this forum may have one that they are willing to sell, or may be able to direct me to finding one.

If you have one, or know of someone who has one that they would sell, please let me know as I will gladly jump on the opportunity.

thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
Mark

User avatar

CptBill
Posts: 766
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:37 am
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin
Location: Hudson Fl
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Hopeful Wellcraft Owner..

Postby CptBill » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:18 pm

Coastal Series is a great line, I have a 270 and we routinely run 30-50 miles offshore in it and we also use it more for overnighting now than our other boat (330 Larson Cabrio) Great ride, stable and you can use it for just about anything
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

LMK
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:30 am
Vessel Info: 2003 270 Coastal
Twin 225 Yamaha
Location: Darien, Ga.
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Hopeful Wellcraft Owner..

Postby LMK » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:09 pm

Welcome & good luck in your search!!

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests