New "to me" 270 coastal
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:38 pm
Hi all,
Nice to e-meet y'all. I'm Jim in New Jersey and just picked up a 270 Coastal tournament edition. We were looking for the smallest, yet practical boat to weekend on, with an enclosed head and mid-berth. So this boat checks all the boxes. It does have some small issues, as the boat was sitting unused for most of its life. It's my first stern drive boat, so this should be an adventure (did someone say I need a bow thruster). Looking forward to the adventure.
Jim
Nice to e-meet y'all. I'm Jim in New Jersey and just picked up a 270 Coastal tournament edition. We were looking for the smallest, yet practical boat to weekend on, with an enclosed head and mid-berth. So this boat checks all the boxes. It does have some small issues, as the boat was sitting unused for most of its life. It's my first stern drive boat, so this should be an adventure (did someone say I need a bow thruster). Looking forward to the adventure.
Jim