Scarab 29 plastic engine vents
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:50 pm
Hi everyone, I'm a new member and longtime Scarab owner.
I'm on my 3rd Scarab now, a beautiful '00 Scarab 29 that I've had since 2004. I'm looking for a pair of the large side engine vents that have taken some abuse over the years from poor tie-ups over the years.
Does anyone know where I could locate a good used pair?
Other than that, I've kept my boat in immaculate condition and it still turns heads every time I take her out.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Dan
I'm on my 3rd Scarab now, a beautiful '00 Scarab 29 that I've had since 2004. I'm looking for a pair of the large side engine vents that have taken some abuse over the years from poor tie-ups over the years.
Does anyone know where I could locate a good used pair?
Other than that, I've kept my boat in immaculate condition and it still turns heads every time I take her out.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Dan