Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

old wellcraft dealer

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
Jerry347
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:39 pm
Vessel Info: 1985 V20 step Lift , 205 Mercruiser V 6 I/O
Been thanked: 1 time

old wellcraft dealer

Postby Jerry347 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:03 pm

My family was a Wellcraft dealer in savannah from 69 until 73. I love their products. Especially the V20. I have a 72 and 85 . For the money it is the best salt water boat for coastal waters. I look forward to sharing on this site. I am a fiberglass boat builder and have replicated several Wellcraft parts.


Riverboatin
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:02 pm
Vessel Info: 94 Wellcraft Martinique 3200
Twin Crusader XL 350s
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: old wellcraft dealer

Postby Riverboatin » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:49 pm

Welcome! What an interesting history!! When we were looking at boats our Marine Surveyor had high praise for the Wellcrafts - We have been thrilled with our 94 Martinique 3200
Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests