Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1965 wellcraft 16.5 air slot

If you have a project idea or a completed one you would like to show off (major or minor), share it with the rest of us!

Topic author
Mastro7115
Vessel Info: 1965 16.5 air slot

1965 wellcraft 16.5 air slot

Postby Mastro7115 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Hello new member. I recently purchased the mentioned boat. I'm doing a complete restoration. Pulling the cap off, replacing the deck (rotted). Anyways I want to keep it original so I'm asking for help. I like to know the different color schemes for this boat. Also if anyone knows where I can find emblems. I am in the boating business. I'm a painter, fiberglass, gelcoat, wood guy if anyone has questions or needs help in those areas. Any help regarding my project would be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WBO Admin
Site Admin

Re: 1965 wellcraft 16.5 air slot

Postby WBO Admin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:11 am

Congrats and good luck. That looks like one hell of a project!

I can't help with the color question so hopefully some one else will chime in.

Bumble Bee
Vessel Info: 1974 Wellcraft 24 Airslot with a Ford 351 Windsor and Alpha 1 outdrive.

Re: 1965 wellcraft 16.5 air slot

Postby Bumble Bee » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:39 pm

Hi Mastro,
I note with interest your Airslot 16.5, as I own a 1974 Airslot 24. I love my boat with the dry and smooth ride. I'm very interested in your project. I live in the Florida Keys part time. Where do you live?
Jim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “The Project Center”