Page 1 of 1

Need a replacement power trim/tilt pump assembly

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:07 pm
by rolerbe
Motor runs, but case is cracked and loses fluid. I would most like to replace the whole unit with a direct replacement. Searching for part numbers to find a replacement. Does anyone have info on what the unit is? Thanks.

Re: Need a replacement power trim/tilt pump assembly

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:40 pm
by CptBill
Chances are it's ether Bennett or Lenco

Re: Need a replacement power trim/tilt pump assembly

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:53 pm
by rolerbe
I'll have to crawl down in (now that it's not pouring rain) and see if I can find some nameplate data. Will post it if I find it. Thanks.

Re: Need a replacement power trim/tilt pump assembly

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:34 pm
by Bt Doctur
Power trim/tilt is usually for the drive , mercruiser plastic bottom is available .
Trim tabs or trim planes are used to level a boat when under way usually Bennet , Lenco are electric